Leasing Terms & Conditions
ALL TAGGED DOWNLOADS ARE FOR NON-PROFIT PURPOSES ONLY.
PURCHASE A LEASE FOR PROFIT USE.
A LIST AUDIO – LEASING TERMS & CONDITIONS
FOR AUDIO PRODUCTION PURCHASES
1. The buyer is entitled to create and distribute to the public ONE MASTER RECORDING using the purchased audio production as titled on WWW.ALISTAUDIO.COM
- REGULAR LEASE distribution is limited to FIVE THOUSAND (5,000) plays and TEN THOUSAND (10,000) views or less.
- PREMIUM LEASE distribution is limited to THIRTY THOUSAND (30,000) plays and ONE HUNDREDTHOUSAND (100,000) views or less.
- PROFESSIONAL LEASE distribution is limited to ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND (100,000) playsand FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND (500,000) views or less.Distribution encompasses physical & digital copies in which the said audio/sound/instrumental(s) are included.1.2 the buyer is entitled to utilize the said audio production for public performance not to exceed revenue resulting from the exploitation of said audio production. This includes live screenings, original live shows, special appearances, or any other performance-based revenue.
- REGULAR LEASE not to exceed ONE THOUSAND ($1,000) revenue.
- PREMIUM LEASE not to exceed TEN THOUSAND ($10,000) revenue.
- PROFESSIONAL LEASE not to exceed FIFTY THOUSAND ($50,000) revenue.
1.3 leasing rights do not grant buyer rights to utilize the audio production for synchronization with multiple video or other visual media.
2. The producer, or A LIST AUDIO, retains all copyrights and worldwide rights to distribute, sell, license and otherwise exploit the said audio production.
3. The buyer may not alter the audio production in any way, shape, or form except for the layering of vocals or effects and rearranging the order of musical measures.
4. The buyer may not redistribute or resell the expressed copywritten audio production in any way. The rights entitled in this document may not be transferred to any other party.
5. As used in this document the term buyer shall be deemed to refer individually and collectively to each of the members contributing to the composition and distribution utilizing the said audio production. The obligations, liabilities, prohibitions and restrictions imposed upon buyer hereunder shall be deemed to apply individually and collectively to each of the members of buyer.
6. Under all circumstances of distributing or displaying the composition utilizing the said audio
production, appropriate credit shall be given: Produced by A LIST AUDIO or Audio by A LIST AUDIO. Collaborators shall also be given credit for production (if any are listed in the audio production catalog). If the audio production is purchased with a vocal, proper credit for the vocal shall also be listed by buyer (if any are listed in the audio production catalog).
7. Any misuse, misrepresentation or failure to comply with the above terms by buyer or representation are prohibited. All lending, copying, duplicating, trading or reselling of said audio production or the expressed copywritten arrangements and compositions is strictly prohibited and enforceable by law.
A LIST AUDIO